When we were preparing to move to Germany and doing all the research to figure out what the deal was here, one of the wierd things Brad came across was a reference to the strange German toilets. The thing he told me was the toilets had a platform that you'd go on, so you could check out your stuff afterwards.

He says they are called Inspection Toilets. I thought he was kidding, especially after we arrived here and none of the toilets were like that. Well, I was WRONG. At work this is the kind of toilets we have. These strange toilets do exist, and they are
gross! Not only do I not want to see the results of my business, but they stink! Since everything is left in the air, instead of in the water where the stuff is
supposed to be, it makes the bathroom at work smelly. You can imagine Brad's great amusement when I told him he was right. Check
here for more info and a hilarious blog about these things.
1 comment:
Thanks for the link re: the German facilities - Brad mentioned unique German plumbing before ya'll flew across the pond - thoroughly enjoyable!
PD in SD
Post a Comment