Sunday, February 7, 2010

Wild Boar


Brad
had a German wild boar cross the road in front of our car today as he was driving down frog road on his way to Panzer. He was BIG, hairy and had HUGE tusks. Glad he didnt hit him, would have totaled the car. Frog Road gets its name from the fact that several frogs swarm across frog road to get to another pond, probably for mating. During the spring the speed limit on this road is 15 kph (like 10 mph) on certain stretches and at certain times of day. There is a 18 inch high wall that lines the road about 30 yards off to the side to contain them - Brad has named this the "Great Frog Wall" because it goes up and down the hills and twists like the Great Wall in China.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Be honest, Brad; did you wish you had a gun with you when you saw it?

Brad said...

I DID wish I had a Rifle when I saw it.