We will be moving to Stuttgart, Germany on the 16th of June 2008. This will be an attempt to try to let everyone know how we are doing here.
Right now we are living in Norfolk, VA while Nikki goes to school for a couple of months. I am just hanging around here while she studies. Nikki and I used to live here a few years ago. We have seen a few of our old friends. We have been making a few new ones as well. Nikki's class has a softball team and they all gather at our house after every game for Brat's and BEER!!
We have been getting all our paperwork ready for the move. I thought that the "packing out" was hard but it was GRAVY compared to this crap. Nikki and I are ready to go but we still have to get the kids their brown passports and we have to get the dogs over as well. That in itself is a DAUNTING task!! I think we have it figured out now though.
We dropped off Nikki's car yesterday so they can ship it over there. It should be there no longer than a week after we arrive in Stuttgart.
No comments:
Post a Comment