I (Nikki) was just thinking of something I forgot to put in my earlier post about our arrival at Stuttgart. When we first checked into the hotel, where they had our reservations for over 2 months, they told us the only rooms available were separated, the girls would be about 50 feet down the hall from us. They promised it would only be for 2-3 days. Since we were all dead tired from our long flight, where none of us got any sleep because the airplane was 90 DEGREES! (Brad's watch was used to check the temp), plus all the other excitement from the travel we said - okay, if it's just for 2 days.
Well, even though all we did was sleep the first day, it was still unacceptable so the next day I went to the desk and asked to know exactly when we would be in connecting rooms, where they said it would be 5 days to a week. Anyhow the next morning we were moved into connecting rooms. Brad said it was because of my persuasive personality when I expressed my displeasure to the clerk at his changed answer...
1 comment:
Happy belated anniversary!!!! My parents anniversary is on the same day but they just celebrated 58 years. Can you imagine! Love you guys, miss you guys, will email soon, you guys all look great!
Post a Comment