There's this couple that is in the same building as us and I have to share these stories. The first time we were exposed to them Brad and Kaylee were down eating breakfast. (It's a free continental breakfast at this BOQ - bagels, oj, toast, cereal). There was this old couple that was getting thier food, they had put most of it on their table and were up getting the last things they needed (coffee or something), when this guy and his kid walk in, go straight up to this old couples table and start helping themselves to the couples food. The old guy says, "Excuse me, that's our table, can I help you?" The man replies, "Oh, my wife was down here and I just thought this was our stuff" (I guess his role in the relationship is to sit his ass down at the table and be waited on). Anyways the man and his kid move, not apologizing -- morons.
Turns out the moron and his wife are in our intro to Germany class and I can see why they're married... Our instructor said "In 1969, when I was in America..." and she asked "How long ago was that?" To which the instructor replied "About 40 years ago". I guess the couple is well matched!
1 comment:
Best wishes from sunny San Diego.
As you have discovered, the two most abundant elements in the universe are hydrogen, and stupidity.
Post a Comment