Today was my first day at work. I worked from 0730-2130! The good news is these won't be my normal working hours, the bad news is they will be my Tuesday working hours. There is a video tele-conference we participate in that doesn't even begin until 8 p.m. and then lasts at least an hour. The people I work with all seem very nice though, so that's a plus. Also, I can take the bus to and from work so I'll be able to leave the car with Brad - this way maybe we can get away with only one car while we're here. The other reason I wanted to take the bus is there isn't a lot of parking on the base I work at (Kelley Barracks), so I won't have to battle for a parking space if I take the bus. The base we live on (Patch Barracks) has the same lack of parking spaces for the commands that are located here. Since we have two parking spots, I'm tempted to rent out the other! If I didn't think I'd get in trouble for it, I'd might actually do it!
Brad and the girls hung out at home, and went into town to get some fresh fruit and veggies. In addition, Brad was playing the computer game we got him for Father's Day - Grand Theft Auto 4. My note for anyone with young kids - not only is there a ton of cursing, there are naked strippers that you come across in the game too! I thought it was a car racing game! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment